Deadline: June 30th, 2013
1. Must be a high school graduating senior entering freshman year of college.
2. Must attend an engineering program at an Alabama University/College that is accredited by the
Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and
3. Is in a position to accept the scholarship in the school year for which it is being awarded.
4. Is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
5. Has a minimum of 3.5 out of 4.0 GPA or equivalent.
6. Must provide financial and known scholarship information to date at the time of application
Criteria: Weighted categories of scholarship, curriculum, activities, work experience and financial need. Theresa and Danny (and any designees of theirs) are the judges.
Application is downloadable off the ECOB website: http://www.ecob.org/ecobdocspdfs/schapp0910.pdf
Please see the website below for applications and eligibilty.
Deadline is July 31, 2013 for 2012 high school graduates.
- Be enrolled in an engineering program at a university or college in the state of Alabama that is accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology - Engineering Accreditation Commission (ABET-EAC).
- Be in a position to accept the scholarship in the year it is awarded.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be a female high school graduating senior, entering her freshman year of college.
- Complete the application and submit all the required information by the deadline.
Click here to download the scholarship application form:
Scholarship Application in Word Format
Scholarship Application in PDF Format
Mailing completed application to
Post Office Box 361311
Birmingham, AL 35236
For more information, please contact Shunna Cannon at SMCANNON@southernco.com